Developing Future LeadersEtiquette Classes for Children & Teens
Certified Children’s Etiquette Consultants
EMPOWERING CHILDREN TO REACH FOR THE STARS
Our children’s etiquette programs are designed to teach children and teens to:
- Be kind and considerate towards others
- Increase their awareness of the world they live in (and those around them)
- Build their confidence and ability to handle difficult situations
- Help them to appreciate, develop and focus on their personal strengths
- 5 Day Program (1 – 2 hrs/day)
- 3 Hour Dine & Learn
- Customized Program (to fit your individual needs)
- 1-on-1 Private Coaching
- On site training (schools & organizations)
Topics include introductions, direct eye contact, firm handshakes, how to speak and engage with others, appropriate conversation, appearance, posture, attitude & gratitude, how to write thank you notes, phone & safety skills, dining & table manners, and many others.
- 5 Day Program includes take home materials (grades 6-12) and a personalized parent letter at the end of each lesson sharing accomplishments
- Certificate of Accomplishment (5 day program)
- Take-home materials (grades 6-12)
- Training provided by Certified Children’s Etiquette Consultants (from the prestigious American School of Protocol)
- A subscription to our weekly etiquette newsletter (and access to the archives)
Children in grades 1 through 12 (classes are divided by grade categories from 1st-5th, 6th-9th and 10th-12th)
- Home school students
- Public schools
- Private schools
- Charter schools
- Clubs & organizations
12 children/class maximum, 8 child minimum.
Character education is essential to a child’s social development. Learning how to be considerate of others helps children feel confident about themselves and prepares them for success in the future.
We had a fantastic time. This is too fun. I love it!
Parent of private coaching student